We will contribute to the Japanese and global economy by holding exhibitions.
RX Japan was established in 1986.
Our management philosophy is "to contribute to the development of various industries and the revitalization of the Japanese economy by creating exhibitions where exhibitors and visitors can engage in serious business discussions", and we have been making every efforts to achieve this goal.
As a result, in 2003, we grew to become the largest exhibition organizer in Japan. Over the next 16 years, the growth rate accelerated, and by 2021, the number of exhibitions we hold annually reached 84. We have established a reputation as "a company that is serious about creating profitable exhibitions for its exhibitors", and we now have more than 30,000 exhibitors a year.
We are determined to contribute to the development of various industries and to the revitalization of the Japanese and global economy by continuing to create business results that exceed the expectations of exhibitors and visitors, evolving ourDNA and know-how that we have built up over many years to succeed.
We sincerely hope that we can continue to receive your warm support.
Takeshi Tanaka, President
Mission of RX Japan
We contribute to the development of the Japanese economy and trade promotion by organizing international exhibitions.
Our business of holding exhibitions is directly linked to the enrichment of exhibitors, industries, cities, nations and the people.
- Contribute to exhibitors' sales growth by organizing exhibitions
- Contribute to the revitalization and development of various industries by organizing exhibitions
- Make Japan the business hub for the industry by organizing exhibitions
- Deliver a huge economic impact on the host city by organizing exhibitions
- Contribute to accelerating international trade and the development of the global economy by organizing exhibitions